Ok I have come to realize that us greeks tend to get stressed out over some of the things that prospects may do or say…simply because they do not know proper protocol. So this thread is for all the greeks to list things that ALL ASPERANTS SHOULD KNOW in terms of proper behavior. (Lets try to keep it simple)
I will begin:
1) Do not go to an interest meeting for more than one org…do your research until you know which one is best for you.
2) If you only want to be greek for the following reasons…then this isn’t for you:
A.Want to join because you like to step
B.Want to get more girls/guys
C.Want to become popular/accepted
3) Do not wear and org’s colors to an interest meeting
4) Do not throw up greek hand signs or do the calls
5) Do not go around telling people what org you are a prospect of.
6) Stay away from the words “ I’m gonna be a ________” or “I’m a future________”
7) Do not cut through party walks or brake lines.
'Tis all for now…