Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Wall of Fame
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
**** With a weave? Posted on 08-11-2005
EkWoah

Am i mistaken... or did i just see a **** with a weave make a post? :o my bad if im late, but damn, thats a ****...with a weave
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
La replied on 08-11-2005 03:03PM [Reply]
~*BiziBodi0509*~ wrote:
EkWoah wrote:
my bad yall, but that weave Sh*t really disturbed me, im going to leave the site now, and this time i know for sure i wont be coming back... is there a delete this account button?
don't even bother. you'll be back.....you always come back
lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 08-11-2005 03:09PM [Reply]
F.A.T.A.L wrote:
~*BiziBodi0509*~ wrote:
EkWoah wrote:
my bad yall, but that weave Sh*t really disturbed me, im going to leave the site now, and this time i know for sure i wont be coming back... is there a delete this account button?
don't even bother. you'll be back.....you always come back
lol
lol you know... there is a delete avatar button... thats about as close as u'll get.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 08-11-2005 03:16PM [Reply]
SoundCheck 1898 wrote:
F.A.T.A.L wrote:
~*BiziBodi0509*~ wrote:
EkWoah wrote:
my bad yall, but that weave Sh*t really disturbed me, im going to leave the site now, and this time i know for sure i wont be coming back... is there a delete this account button?
don't even bother. you'll be back.....you always come back
lol
lol you know... there is a delete avatar button... thats about as close as u'll get.
BASICALLY...lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-11-2005 03:50PM [Reply]
CJ The Hustla wrote:
Who ever it is they are making me laugh..I dont give a f**k...
Definately
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Enigma2k8 replied on 08-11-2005 04:11PM [Reply]
It's obvious that ChangePlease is a male.......how come only I can see that? :???:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-11-2005 04:28PM [Reply]
AAscension wrote:
It's obvious that ChangePlease is a male.......how come only I can see that? :???:
Nah you not the only one lol.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 08-11-2005 05:21PM [Reply]
Sed_Ated wrote:
AAscension wrote:
It's obvious that ChangePlease is a male.......how come only I can see that? :???:
Nah you not the only one lol.
Actually I beg to differ. Its obvious its a chick or a really fruity dude... ya'll look at the greek fam forum at all?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
EkWoah replied on 08-11-2005 07:36PM [Reply]
maaan someone just delete this entire thread my apologies to anyone i offended being a **** with a weave is a sign of your individuality, keep doin what you doin
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-11-2005 08:08PM [Reply]
Weave and a Mustache at the same time = priceless.. **** :lol:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Linear D replied on 08-11-2005 08:12PM [Reply]
SoundCheck 1898 wrote:
man... words can't describe how hard i'm laughin right now lol. I'm up in here weazin n Sh*t lol.
I'm at work readin this, and I had to run to the bathroom like it was a damn emergency lol. Sh*t was too funny.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Wall of Fame
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!