Home > Forums > Questions & Suggestions > Report Bugs or Get Help
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Aiight, check this out....WILL MOSS NEEDS TO SEE THIS TOO. Posted on 08-14-2005
Kool 2k6

Let's all start modding all unnecessary posts by the main trollers of this site. Ya'll know who I'm talking about. If we had the power to delete, I'd delete em left and right. Specifically from "Pwr2allpeople". All he/she does is insult people and start threads that are troll-bait. Will needs to let us have the ability to delete stuff again. It wasn't US who started deleting ish...it was Chris and his girl (and 1 or 2 other folks who were given admin access FROM him).
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
IgnoranceIsBliss replied on 08-14-2005 10:20PM [Reply]
Email him and ask what he thinks about it.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-14-2005 10:31PM [Reply]
MeganJerai wrote:
Email him and ask what he thinks about it.
I did. I emailed him the cliff-notes of the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG private message I sent him. We're gonna be knockin' on his door before too long....cuz he hadn't came thru here in a MINUTE
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss replied on 08-14-2005 10:32PM [Reply]
Kool N' Kuntry wrote:
MeganJerai wrote:
Email him and ask what he thinks about it.
I did. I emailed him the cliff-notes of the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG private message I sent him.
He didn't respond?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-14-2005 10:33PM [Reply]
MeganJerai wrote:
Kool N' Kuntry wrote:
MeganJerai wrote:
Email him and ask what he thinks about it.
I did. I emailed him the cliff-notes of the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG private message I sent him.
He didn't respond?
Hell naw.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 08-15-2005 01:44AM [Reply]

i sent him a message and i came up w/ the e-board proposal... he said he would look at it, but i ain't got a response..
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss replied on 08-15-2005 08:13PM [Reply]
I don't care about what is said on here because I choose not to entertain it anymore but I refuse to get harrased on aol being called ***es and on facebook where I was a "fvcking ***". Niccas don't even know me. But let these folks keep looking like idiots with their face online.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-15-2005 08:16PM [Reply]
MeganJerai wrote:
I don't care about what is said on here because I choose not to entertain it anymore but I refuse to get harrased on aol being called ***es and on facebook where I was a "fvcking B*tch". Niccas don't even know me. But let these folks keep looking like idiots with their face online.
Thats what I'm sayin. Have it ya'lls way.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-17-2005 10:18PM [Reply]
Aiight, 3 or 4 different threads on the same "nominations" shyt, right? If I lock one of em, I'm a criminal, and I'll get crucified in the Yard.... So I refuse to LTM.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss replied on 08-17-2005 10:47PM [Reply]
If you do any kind of awards, old heads should come up with nominations. I'm just saying.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > Questions & Suggestions > Report Bugs or Get Help
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!