Home > Forums > Questions & Suggestions > Suggestion Box
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Should we remove the private forums? Posted on 11-04-2005
WillMoss.com

The private forums don't get much action and I'm not sure that they ever really did... So we'll run a simple vote and feel free to add your comments. The other thought might be to make the private forums public...
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 3 First  < 123  >  Last
In Rod We Trust replied on 11-06-2005 10:17PM [Reply]
i like the private forums as well. I think it's a good thing that Howard students have a forum to talk about Howard issues and things that specifically pertain to us. The only problem is, since they are "private", even some HU students don't know about it. So i think maybe there should be some type of procedure where after somewhere declares that they are an actual student at the school, they can either find out about the forum or gain some kind of access.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Change from boston, MA replied on 11-06-2005 10:21PM [Reply]
halo aka blutifully human i don't agree with u
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 11-11-2005 01:44AM [Reply]
I'm currently thinking we'll make the private forums public but select active moderators that will filter an posts that do not fit the theme of the currently created HBCU specific forums... Voice your thoughts.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 11-11-2005 08:29AM [Reply]
Sounds good 2 me will..........
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 11-11-2005 07:45PM [Reply]
Anonymous wrote:
i like the private forums as well. I think it's a good thing that Howard students have a forum to talk about Howard issues and things that specifically pertain to us. The only problem is, since they are "private", even some HU students don't know about it. So i think maybe there should be some type of procedure where after somewhere declares that they are an actual student at the school, they can either find out about the forum or gain some kind of access.
I agree...they serve much purpose
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 11-11-2005 09:13PM [Reply]
Im still listening... once we get this issue resolved, we'll just move down the list... chime in if your lurking.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 11-12-2005 02:56AM [Reply]

Anonymous wrote:
Im still listening... once we get this issue resolved, we'll just move down the list... chime in if your lurking.
when did anonymous posting become allowed? are accounts being deleted again?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 11-12-2005 04:12AM [Reply]
CrunkMonkeyOB wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Im still listening... once we get this issue resolved, we'll just move down the list... chime in if your lurking.
when did anonymous posting become allowed? are accounts being deleted again?
I think thats Will homie (the admin).
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 11-12-2005 11:00AM [Reply]
Soundcheck 1898 wrote:
CrunkMonkeyOB wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Im still listening... once we get this issue resolved, we'll just move down the list... chime in if your lurking.
when did anonymous posting become allowed? are accounts being deleted again?
I think thats Will homie (the admin).
yea when he made this forum he didnt change the permissions so that you have 2 be logged in to post in THIS particular forum...... thats all........
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 11-12-2005 01:41PM [Reply]
CrunkMonkeyOB wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Im still listening... once we get this issue resolved, we'll just move down the list... chime in if your lurking.
when did anonymous posting become allowed? are accounts being deleted again?
That's a whole different thread right there... Accounts are not being deleted and yes in some forums it makes sense to allow anonymous posting until it gets out of hand... So if you have any suggestions just start a thread and we'll work our way down the list and address them all, eventually. I promise.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 3 First  < 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Questions & Suggestions > Suggestion Box
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!