Home > Forums > General Discussions > New Member Introductions...
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
The Arrival of AggieWarrior... i'm baaaaaaack (6/7/06) Posted on 05-18-2004

AggieWarrior
Charlotte, NC
time to put up some pictures of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... i'ma try my parents' slow **** computer for updated ones (hopefully it don't break) but here are some that i have on imagestation already... i know i know... not many smiles... all my smiles seem fake in my pictures... i'm always cheesin in person though
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 39 First  < 123456789101112  >  Last
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 05-18-2004 09:51PM [Reply]

Pepsi wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
lemme b tha first to say... GRRRRR... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: hmmmmm... interesting... :arrow: thanks Syd...
ur LATE...tha compliment expired....dork :? ......lol jus playin....muahz :lol:
:| you better be playin... :lol: :wink:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
PhatAggie85 from Fort Washington, MD replied on 05-18-2004 09:52PM [Reply]

Nice pics
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Pepsi replied on 05-18-2004 09:59PM [Reply]
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
lemme b tha first to say... GRRRRR... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: hmmmmm... interesting... :arrow: thanks Syd...
ur LATE...tha compliment expired....dork :? ......lol jus playin....muahz :lol:
:| you better be playin... :lol: :wink:
or WHAT :twisted:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 05-18-2004 10:27PM [Reply]

Pepsi wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
lemme b tha first to say... GRRRRR... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: hmmmmm... interesting... :arrow: thanks Syd...
ur LATE...tha compliment expired....dork :? ......lol jus playin....muahz :lol:
:| you better be playin... :lol: :wink:
or WHAT :twisted:
or......... or............ or......... i dunno yet :?, but when i do think of something... i'll come back... :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_DoCÚ&GaBbAnA replied on 05-18-2004 10:40PM [Reply]
Kissable lips
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SuperFly replied on 05-18-2004 10:43PM [Reply]
AggieWarrior wrote:
AggieHighlander wrote:
Why come it okay for him to not smile?! :evil:
b/c i look good with or w/o a smile... :twisted:
So some of us are uglier than others... its the princple of the thing! :roll:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Pepsi replied on 05-18-2004 10:56PM [Reply]
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
lemme b tha first to say... GRRRRR... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: hmmmmm... interesting... :arrow: thanks Syd...
ur LATE...tha compliment expired....dork :? ......lol jus playin....muahz :lol:
:| you better be playin... :lol: :wink:
or WHAT :twisted:
or......... or............ or......... i dunno yet :?, but when i do think of something... i'll come back... :arrow:
yea..u do that... :roll:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 05-19-2004 08:05PM [Reply]

tweetyizacutie wrote:
Nice pics
thank you
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-19-2004 08:44PM [Reply]
AggieWarrior wrote:
daboom504 wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
lemme b tha first to say... GRRRRR... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: hmmmmm... interesting... :arrow: thanks Syd...
Cosigns to Sistah P-funk. U always mean-muggin Uncle Waynehead
that's no mean mug... mean mug is worse than this..
Uh oh. I'm scurred :roll:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AggieWarrior from Charlotte, NC replied on 05-19-2004 09:14PM [Reply]

daboom504 wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
daboom504 wrote:
AggieWarrior wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
lemme b tha first to say... GRRRRR... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: hmmmmm... interesting... :arrow: thanks Syd...
Cosigns to Sistah P-funk. U always mean-muggin Uncle Waynehead
that's no mean mug... mean mug is worse than this..
Uh oh. I'm scurred :roll:
shut up... :x :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 39 First  < 123456789101112  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > New Member Introductions...
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!