Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
ASsemble the perfect guy... Posted on 05-20-2004
Just Me

riley did this in the Fellas thread but I want the ladies opinion...now I know Im not givin yawl alot to work with (hehehe....) but if you could assemble the perfect guy by using guys on HBCU central to fill these attributes...who would you chose for what feature? Fill These Attributes w/ those of our HBCU-Central counterparts Eyes Hair legs Body Smile Personality Attitude Smarts Sense of humor Outlook on life Voice (for those who have had phone conversations) I'm out of attributes but feel free to add on if u wish
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 05-20-2004 04:11PM [Reply]
^^^^damn...........
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SuperFly replied on 05-20-2004 04:14PM [Reply]
LilLady_ASU_08 wrote:
eyes- aggiehighlander smile-nino brown body-Neck Personality-Neck sense of humor-Rod smarts-Tres outlook on life??? lemme gte back to yall on this one
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 from Dover, DE replied on 05-20-2004 05:12PM [Reply]

*~*~~Miss.Breenah~~*~* wrote:
riley did this in the Fellas thread but I want the ladies opinion...now I know Im not givin yawl alot to work with (hehehe....) but if you could assemble the perfect guy by using guys on HBCU central to fill these attributes...who would you chose for what feature? Fill These Attributes w/ those of our HBCU-Central counterparts Eyes-Larry Hair-DEHYDRASHUN...he got that GOOD ISH legs-HAIL i dunno Body-KAROLINA PLAYBOIIIIII.....NUFF sed :arrow: Smile-I havent seen nobodies smile....they all try to act HARDCORE :roll: Personality-Ommmmmm......I dunno Attitude-Chris Smarts-NeoSoulBrotha :wink: Sense of humor-Rod Outlook on life- ughhh....EI guees (only cuz he begged to be on a list) Voice (for those who have had phone conversations)- Proplaya I'm out of attributes but feel free to add on if u wish
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
blaquezilla replied on 05-20-2004 05:21PM [Reply]
PoodyB wrote:
i'm sorry but you can't beg to be on the list. that's a minus
****
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Just Me replied on 05-20-2004 07:14PM [Reply]
PoodyB wrote:
OH SEE HELL NAW NO SHE DIDN'T UNH UNH I AIN'T HAVIN DAT MMM MMM NO NO WHAT? WHAT? BUCK DEN OH SEE UNH UNH YOU GON LET HER TALK TO YOU LIKE DAT GIRL YOU AINT SAID NUTTIN BUTTA WORD I'M FINNA GET STREET hold on why am i typing this again? oh yeah
YOU AINT SAID NOTHIN BUT A WORD NICKUH!!! LETS DO DIS DEN!!! oh yea **** why you tole that boy that he was a minus chile!!!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-20-2004 07:44PM [Reply]
I didn't say he was a minus, he just earned the honor of getting a minus point for begging. PS. UNH UNH I KNOW SHE UP ON HERE TALKIN DAT **** CHATTA SOMEBODY HAND ME MY SHANK!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Wisdom_Tree from Texas City, TX replied on 05-20-2004 08:54PM [Reply]
lol *sniff* ...*sniff, sniff* ......is that a BEATDOWN I smell?... :twisted: why yeeeEEES it IS a beatdown. How delicious... *eats his white chocolate and sits*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-20-2004 09:08PM [Reply]
PoodyB wrote:
I didn't say he was a minus, he just earned the honor of getting a minus point for begging. PS. UNH UNH I KNOW SHE UP ON HERE TALKIN DAT **** CHATTA SOMEBODY HAND ME MY SHANK!
that's worse than the first time you said it.... ***Laughing myself to death***
Quote:
Poody B wrote: I don't know all that thinking take to long. Just give me: Nino Brown's complexion
Quote:
LilLady_ASU_08 wrote: smile-nino brown
Thank ya
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_DoCÚ&GaBbAnA replied on 05-20-2004 10:04PM [Reply]
Eyes AggieHighlander Hair Dehydrashun lips Neck Body KarolinaPlayboy Smile HU_Intellect Personality Tres Attitude BrandedBison Smarts Whoever is taking full advantage of college and staying on top of everything Sense of humor Rod Outlook on life Chicagosocialite
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 05-20-2004 10:16PM [Reply]
Nino Brown wrote:
PoodyB wrote:
I didn't say he was a minus, he just earned the honor of getting a minus point for begging. PS. UNH UNH I KNOW SHE UP ON HERE TALKIN DAT **** CHATTA SOMEBODY HAND ME MY SHANK!
that's worse than the first time you said it.... ***Laughing myself to death***
Quote:
Poody B wrote: I don't know all that thinking take to long. Just give me: Nino Brown's complexion
Thank ya
U welcome, dat skin is beau-ti-fulllllll 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!