Architectural Services, Construction, Mining and Trades, Engineering, Healthcare, Other, Sports and Recreation, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
CBRE | Heery is looking for a Structural Engineer in Atlanta, GA!!
CBRE | Heery is looking for a motivated, driven, self-starter with experience in the design of building foundations and superstructures who has a passion for problem-solving and innovation. Our projects include markets such as Aviation, Corporate, Healthcare, Justice, Sports and Education. Since CBRE | Heery is a full-service design firm, you will not only be working with other in-house Structural Engineers, but also with MEP, Fire Protection, Civil Engineers, Interior Designers, Architects, and Program Managers. CBRE’s recent acquisition of Heery is opening up opportunities for projects around the globe and for nearly every client in the Fortune 500. Your growth in the company is only limited by your desire. Mentoring and opportunities will be provided to help you develop into a senior engineer, project manager and beyond.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibility.
Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design.
Prepares scaled drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
- Specific phases or aspects of a project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications, technical plans and product testing.
- Planning the layout of a project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Construction administration duties and conducting periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
Performs construction administration duties and conducting periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
Directs integration of technical activities including the preparation of studies and reports.
· Bachelor's Degree (B.S. or B.A.) from four-year college or university and 5 or more years related experience and/or training.
· Professional Engineer (PE) registration is required.
· Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.