Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Market Development Manager - Kuwait
Expand your career potential with a global consumer powerhouse with the soul of a start up by joining our Dubai office as a Market Development Manager within our MENAT team. The MENAT business is comprised of 24 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey. In addition to the cultural diversity found in the team, we are a fun, energised team of around 60 people based in Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
As Market Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing sustainable distributor relations at all levels across all functions to achieve the agreed annual business targets within your designated market(s).
**WHAT WILL I BE DOING?**
• Develop & Implement the most appropriate market strategy for all categories with the necessary internal management, distributor & trade relationships.
• Secure agreement of commercial plans & execution of key priorities.
• Deliver agreed annual budgets in specified territory in terms of Kilos, GSV, NSV, NSV/kg, Trade Budget, DSO, forecast accuracy, markets shares and seek to constantly improve our ROI across markets.
• Manage distributor relations & day-to-day sales operations in the specified markets within the set direction. Ensure all necessary internal & external administration is completed in full & on time.
• Manage trade investments within agreed parameters & ensure accurate & up to date records are in place.
• Adapt where relevant the Kellogg strategy in each market & be the expert on the specified markets.
• Provide accurate forecasts to the Supply Chain team, co-ordinate and where necessary find solutions for day to day supply chain issues.
• Provide direction, support accurate & timely communication with the relevant Distributor Field Sales teams to ensure the market plans & strategies are executed.
• Ensure all relevant Kellogg policies are adhered to and performing systematic distributor performance management. Responsible for improving our distributor capability & increasing Kellogg share of mind with distributor.
**WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?**
• Experience of 10 – 12 years in an FMCG environment.
• At least 5 – 6 years with a top FMCG company with distributor management responsibilities within GCC.
• Educated to degree level, top tier MBA will be added advantage.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Proven track record of engaging top retailers in the region and leading retailer joint business projects. Carrefour, Lulu & Kuwait Coop experience will be highly valued.
• Strong understanding of regional FMCG practices, trade marketing principles and financial acumen.
• Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Strong result orientation and speed to execution abilities.
• Strong English speaking skills. Fluency in Arabic an advantage.
• Management of at least 2 regional distributors or markets.
**WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?**
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myhr@kellogg.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.