|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Fork Lift Operator|
Location: Somerville, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/04/2020
Expire Date: 07/14/2020
Job Categories: Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Manufacturing and Production, Retail/Wholesale, Warehousing, Quality Control, Energy / Utilities
Fork Lift Operator|
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Forklift Operator to join our team in our manufacturing and distribution facility. This role works Monday - Friday 8 am-4:30 pm.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Safely operate a forklift to move raw materials or finished products to the warehouse or onto trucks for distribution to customers
• Complete pre-trip inspections and maintain energy source for lift
• Operate, changeover, clean, troubleshoot, and complete basic maintenance on palletizing equipment
• Conduct hourly quality checks and inspect full goods and pallets or other raw materials as needed
• Complete and maintain quality, inventory and preventative maintenance documentation
• Use scanning equipment to ensure accurate tracking of inventory within the facility
• Work as a team with other forklift drivers to prevent line stoppages and improve operations
• Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner ensuring safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• Monitor and track equipment downtime, equipment output and other key metrics
• Meet or exceed performance goals, including pallets/labor hour, line loading and truck turn time
• Interact with production and warehouse team members, quality control and maintenance to maximize output and efficiency
• Cross train to perform other lift and off lift activities as required
• Provide vacation coverage to team members
Key qualifications include:
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?