Information Technology, Retail/Wholesale, Warehousing, Executive Management
Night Shift Dock Coordinator
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Shift is Monday through Friday 6 PM - 2:30 AM
Operate a forklift to perform shipping / receiving activities in a fast paced environment
• Safely operate a yard truck to accurately and efficiently move trailers from the yard to a shipping door for shipment to customers.
• Perform in the role of Dock Coordinator as needed:
• Managing minute-to-minute shipping / receiving activities
• Utilize PC, SAP, Communication, and time management skills to prioritize and organize workload
• Drive Operation Results
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager
Qualifications & Requirements
Key qualifications include:
• Class A CDL preferred but not required
• Prior forklift or heavy equipment experience preferred with prior experience in manufacturing desired. • Exposure to warehouse inventory scanners and basic equipment maintenance preferred. • Ability to work self-directed accomplish daily workload with minimal supervision. • Solid communication and interpersonal skills with experience working in a team based environment. • Ability to interact with various internal contacts to manage the flow of work. • Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications, SAP experience a plus. • Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties with a sense of urgency. • Ability to move/handle 50lbs and get up and down a yard truck/forklift frequently throughout the day. • Able to sit for long periods of time and drive backwards as needed
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?