|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Sr. Specialist - Natural Food Ingredient Development|
Location: St. Louis, MO
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/07/2020
Expire Date: 07/17/2020
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Legal, Sales, Quality Control, Research & Development
Sr. Specialist - Natural Food Ingredient Development|
• Be a subject matter technical expert on natural food and ingredient trends and non-conventional agriculture methodologies, supply chain assessment, and remain up-to-date on agricultural/ingredient industry news.
• Identify and lead forward-thinking research and development projects in natural ingredients and application in pet food.
• Work closely with marketing, procurement and legal to negotiate and form strategic alliances with partner companies, including farms and the farming communities from which ingredients are grown and harvested. Recommend investment opportunities as appropriate.
• Gain alignment and collaborate across functional groups in R&D, Marketing, Procurement, and regional strategy teams to create proposals for new ingredient research and development projects. Lead new ingredient development projects and ensure projects are completed on time and budget.
• Proactively communicate with stakeholders across the organization. Ability and comfort to interact and influence at all levels in the organization and across functions, including at Global Director and VP levels.
• Forge connections with Nestle Research groups in Lausanne, Switzerland as appropriate and share results from research conducted in Nestle Purina in expert communities.
• BS , MS or PhD degree in agriculture, agronomy, or food related degree. MBA is also preferable.