|Rep Family/Guest Services|
Company: Vanderbilt Health
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 01/21/2021
Expire Date: 02/20/2021
Job Categories: Customer Service and Call Center, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Hospitality/Tourism, Information Technology, Research & Development, Medical
Rep Family/Guest Services|
FAMILY GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
REQUISITION NUMBER 1907564
In your pivotal and rewarding role of Family & Guest Services Representative, you will serve as a resource for families, visitors and staff. You also will determine guests' needs and seek prompt resolution in order to provide outstanding guest service for Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
High School Diploma or GED
3 years of relevant work experience
1. Customer Services skills
2. Works every other Sat/Sun and every other major Holiday
3. 7a-6pm - Alternating, every other week - wk one-3 days, week two-4 days
4. Assisting with Unit access
5. Orientating families to Unit, Hospital and Nashville
6. Assist with Hotel Accommodations
7. Practices Compassion and Empathy.
8. Unit can be highly emotional
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES:
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY:
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY:
The VUMC Guest Services team assists with the flow of information between patients, visitors and the Medical Center. We strive to create a welcoming, comfortable and pleasant environment for our visitors. Uniformed Guest Service Representatives are located at various information desks and waiting areas throughout the Medical Center to provide information, directions or assist with any need you might have while visiting. This position will be working in various areas of the medical center and floating to various departments as needed.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’smission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
· US News & World Report: #1 Hospital in Tennessee, #1 Health Care Provider in Nashville, #1 Audiology (Bill Wilkerson Center), 12 adult and 10 pediatric clinical specialties ranked among the nation's best, #15 Education and Training
· Truven Health Analytics: among the top 50 cardiovascular hospitals in the U.S.
· Becker's Hospital Review: one of the "100 Greatest Hospitals in America"
· The Leapfrog Group: grade "A" in Hospital Safety Score
· National Institutes of Health: among the top 10 grant awardees for medical research in the US
· Magnet Recognition Program: Vanderbilt nurses are the only group honored in Middle Tennessee
· Nashville Business Journal: Middle Tennessee's healthiest employer
· American Hospital Association: among the 100 "Most Wired" medical systems in the US
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands: