|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Sleep Technician - Temp To Permenent|
Company: Vanderbilt Health
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 01/21/2021
Expire Date: 02/20/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Research & Development, Medical
Sleep Technician - Temp To Permenent|
The temporary Sleep Technician coordinates and supports individual patients throughout point of care program(s) to ensure an exceptional level of patient care is provided while ensuring program goals are effectively executed with minimal guidance. The temporary Sleep Technician ensures effective communication with providers, patients, and care givers and assures coordination of diagnostic studies and follow-up appointments throughout the course of treatment for a specific patient population.
*This is a Temporary to Perment Assignment
The Vanderbilt Sleep Disorders Center treats conditions such as sleep apnea and narcolepsy in AASM-accredited, state-of-the-art facilities. Years of experience have shown that surroundings greatly affect the quality of sleep. That's why we offer sleep lab services within two premier hotels, combining comfort with leading-edge technology. Our 16 rooms can accommodate children, parents and patients with special needs. Patients can choose the Marriott at Vanderbilt University in Nashville or the Hyatt Place in Franklin.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Marriott sleep lab
Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery
Discovery Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
· #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children’s Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
· Among the nation’s 100 “most-wired” hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
· named as one of the “100 Great Hospitals in America”, in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
· One of only 10 children’s hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
· The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
· Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
· 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
Licensed Polysomnography Technologist, RPSGT Required