|Business Development Executive - State & Local Gov't|
Location: Washington, DC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 12/30/2020
Expire Date: 01/30/2021
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Government and Policy, Information Technology, Sales, Purchasing, Research & Development
Business Development Executive - State & Local Gov't|
State Local and Education Sales Executive
Capgemini is seeking an experienced, highly motivated business development executive for our State Local and Education (SLED) Sales Team. Although the role may evolve to a national responsibility, the primary responsibility will be to cover the mid-Atlantic and Southeastern states. This position is responsible to develop, cultivate and leverage relationships to sell information technology services primarily to state Chief Information Officers, Chief Administrative Officers, Chief Financial Officers, and Chief Operating Officers, though other stakeholders in the CIO organization are also very important.
This Sales Executive will sell our market leading consulting, technology and digital transformation services to address the entire breadth of client opportunities in the evolving state government market of cloud and digital solutions. This will be accomplished by gaining a thorough understanding of the client's needs and the corresponding IT initiatives Capgemini can provide by developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. This position will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the targeted states.
· Identify and qualify opportunities according to Capgemini processes, tracking and reporting them through provided tools and pipeline meetings, prospectively
· Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
· Demonstrate the ability to respond promptly to client inquiries, while providing them with the proper information and access to subject matter experts (SMEs) based on the client's specific needs and interests
· Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and client needs.
· Engage and work with service lines, contract management, marketing, and partners as appropriate with the singular goal of bringing the best answers to clients in order to grow revenue
· Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans for clients, advisors, and partners
· Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal sales tracking systems are updated
· Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate Capgemini’s advantages to the client
· Follow-up with clients and work with account and delivery teams to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities
· Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, closing, and booking process
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the assigned states/geography including the clients, the prospects, the partners, the influencer's, and the competitors
· Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complimentary organizations in the Capgemini market space
· Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction within the accounts in your assigned states through a systematic means of introducing innovation and value creation that demonstrate an anticipatory understanding of your clients’ needs
· Maintain positive, 'total client service' attitude and demonstrate Capgemini’s Values
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2018. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the
Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law