|Associate Account Executive (PR/Marketing) - entry level|
Company: The Bliss Group
Location: New York, NY
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 12/01/2020
Expire Date: 03/04/2021
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Associate Account Executive (PR/Marketing) - entry level|
The Bliss Group is currently hiring an Associate Account Executive who will support 3 accounts across our practices (financial services, professional services, healthcare). This is an entry-level position however relevant studies and/or internships are a plus.
Candidates must be eager to learn, be able to collaborate within teams and have a strong interest in our clients’ industries. Exceptional writing skills are an absolute must, as are organizational skills and the ability to masterfully multi-task.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Coordinate media relations efforts, including media list development, pitch writing and securing coverage
* Assist with social shares development
* Participate in content development efforts
* Help facilitate client research requests
* Manage monthly/quarterly client reporting
* Oversee general account admin
Work Location: this position is based in our NYC office (not remote) once Bliss re-opens our office which is currently slated for mid-April 2021.
Bliss Benefits & Perks:
* Competitive Compensation Package including Bonus & Incentive Opportunities
* Robust Benefits Program: medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, employer-paid life & disability insurance, commuter benefits, pet insurance, college savings plan (529), employee discounts
* 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
* Generous Time Off: PTO Days + Summer Days + Volunteer Day + Company Holidays including office closure between Christmas and New Year’s
* Work from Home Days (per week)
* Convenient Midtown Office Location (42nd St/5th Ave)
* Casual Friday’s
* Great Company Culture. Collaborative, friendly, supportive, of high integrity. We highly value our colleagues.
* Bachelor's degree
* Relevant internship experience is a plus
* Experience with PR/marketing campaigns is a plus
* Have knowledge of and/or strong interest in financial services, professional services, and healthcare industries
* Able to grasp complex content.
* Exceptional writing & communication skills is a must
* Thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
* Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, and problem-solving abilities
* Flexible approach; has the ability to shift priorities against changing client and team needs
* Smart, determined, energetic and has a desire to learn
Company Name: The Bliss Group
The Bliss Group is a 45-year old integrated marketing communication agency that partners with top-tier healthcare, financial and professional services companies—and those who live “in between”—to build reputation and sales through strategic PR, thought leadership, targeted digital media and analytics. Bliss focuses on finding the whitespace that makes each business unique, driving toward business goals and securing real results. Clients include some of the most respected names in the industries served; average tenure among large clients is eight-plus years. What sets Bliss apart is its dedicated and experienced executives, an understanding of how to forge deep, long-lasting client partnerships and an unwavering commitment to success. For more information about Bliss, please visit us at www.blissintegrated.com.