Requisition Number: 78416
Insight is a leader in providing smart, cutting-edge technology solutions for global organizations of all sizes.
As a Business Development Manager (BDM) you’ll drive awareness of Insight’s Digital Innovation capabilities around Google offerings. You’ll drive partner sales alignment and work with Regional Sales Leaders and Insight Account Executives (AE) to grow sales opportunities within an assigned territory. Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for an industry-leading organization!
What you’ll do at Insight Digital Innovation:
- The BDM will drive alignment between Google’s and Insight’s sales teams. To do this you will:
- Communicate and network effectively within the partner’s organization.
- Articulate the Insight value proposition to the partner and evangelize how Insight’s offerings align with their strategy and compensation.
- Nurture and grow relationships within the partner organization, keeping a cadence in place in key focus markets including local services pipeline reviews with sales teams as appropriate.
- Serve as the glue across functional groups within Insight to enable successful execution of our services business (aligning with Insight’s PM team, services practices, sales team, marketing team, and partners is crucial to success).
- Solicit partner input on our go-to-market strategy and offerings to drive tighter alignment as a go to partner.
- Take ownership of partner related escalations and issues in cooperation with internal Insight departments.
- Articulate Insight value proposition as a Google partner
- Develop and grow services pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Align to or create go to markets based on partners’ sales plays and Insight offerings
- Focus on achieving sales and profit goals through verbal and written interaction with the partner and clients
What you’ll need to join Insight Digital Innovation:
- 5+ years in business development and/or channel sales with a proven track record of success.
- Strong sales level knowledge of Google’s commercial offerings, device management and mobility.
- Excellent pipeline development (channel or direct) and management skills, with proven success in delivering go-to-market strategies and results.
- Strong cross-group collaboration to drive alignment and teamwork within the partners’ and Insight’s teams
- Excellent communication skills with solid experience in presenting and delivering key messages to internal and external senior executives and other audiences.
- Understanding of enterprise sales and solutions selling.
- Must possess ability to sell Insight to our partners.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Technology preferred.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible travel schedule and attend meetings/client visits within the assigned geographic territory and other locations as assigned
- Grow Google business by adding new Buying Customers
- Manage, Maintain & Grow current pipeline
- Analyze industry trends & practices for services & technologies in order to drive enhanced revenue for Google products and the Google ecosystem.
- Strategize and push for customer meetings both in person an over the phone to discover and grow new opportunities.
- Lead customer calls & presentations for strategic opportunities and sales trainings.
- Collaborate with operations/project manager to ensure smooth deployments
- Lead and provide guidance to sales specialists
- Streamline team processes through new & existing tools
- Proactively provide suggestions on new ways to get in front of customers, drive sales & marketing activities, including networking opportunities.
- Attendance at relevant industry conferences
- Providing expertise on RFQs RFI, RFP and contractual bids
- Direct relationships with procurement and C-level executives on buying processes.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: NC || North Carolina (US-NC) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||