|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|JR0144272 - Cloud Solutions Architect|
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 11/23/2020
Expire Date: 01/22/2021
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Architectural Services, Construction, Mining and Trades, Government and Policy, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Military, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Medical
JR0144272 - Cloud Solutions Architect|
In this position a successful candidate will be responsible for defining and advocating Intel based cloud solutions for communication service providers. The role provides the opportunity to develop and execute a multi-year strategy that builds upon Intel's leading position within the cloud/hyper scaler market. Role is a blend of technical and commercial engagement and can span the two worlds seamlessly.
This is a commissioned sales position within Data Center Group Sales.
In this position a successful candidate will be working initially with tier one communications service providers (CoSPs), and building on our existing strong relationships, the role will influence the CoSP's cloud strategy at the executive level. This includes influencing projects where the CoSP is working to utilize a public hyper scale cloud platform in addition to in-house cloud platforms. Over time, the role will scale successful solutions across multiple customers and industries.
At Intel, our ambition is to be the trusted performance leader, playing an even bigger role in our customers success through solutions that unleash the unlimited potential of data. Communication service providers now sit firmly in the center of today's key technology inflection points and at the heart of Intel's growth strategy and purpose - AI, 5G transformation, cloudification of IT and the rise of the intelligent edge. Organizations who can take advantage of these inflection points and drive actionable insights will shape the world.
The role requires strong customer intimacy and trust building internally and externally.
The candidate will naturally engage Intel internal resources that sit in the immediate and extended organizations to accomplish the work.
A successful candidate will be and demonstrate:
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
-Architected and implemented hyperscale Cloud services platforms for IaaS, CaaS, PaaS.
- Experience of how a hyper scaler commercially and technically engages and influences a communication service provider.
- Refactoring (IT to Cloud for applications) and/or onboarding scalable cloud native applications implementing Network Functions, operations and lifecycle management.
- Designing/prototyping multi cloud services on Amazon, Google and/or Microsoft, using VM services or Kubernetes engines, migrations from and to Red Hat or VMware.
- Contributor to CNCF and/or LFN (CNTT, OPNFV) projects.
- Track record of senior-level relationships with global Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), Digital Services/SaaS providers, Enterprise and Public Sector customers and SI/MSP partners.
- Understanding business use cases, technical merits and commercial value propositions; putting in place strategies to address, win and deploy solutions that drive alignment with the CoSP (Communication service providers) and hyper scaler service offerings.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.