|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Product Marketing Manager|
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 01/07/2021
Expire Date: 04/17/2021
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Product Marketing Manager|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
You've established your people management and leadership ability. Here's where you take it further! You'll lead a team of Cell Analysis Division Product Managers who are tasked with the gathering of VOC, market trends, customer needs, emerging opportunities. They collaborate with regional, global, and product line Marcoms teams to promote new product launches and in-market products and solutions.
The team is engaged in the design and implementation of marketing strategies in partnership with Marcoms that position unique enabling Cell Analysis products and products that are in mature competitive markets.
In liaison with other functions, you'll influence new product introduction and own the entire product lifecycle. You will be a key strategic influencer in the direction of the rapidly growing cell analysis business.
* Ph.D. in the life sciences, MS, MBA or University Degree or equivalent plus directly relevant experience as a manager, supervisor, and/or individual contributor.
* Experienced product marketing/product management manager with a strong life sciences background and a demonstrated history of bringing products to market.
* Proven skills in leading the execution of processes, projects, and tactics.
* Experience with various product life cycle processes in multiple corporate environments is a strong plus.
* History of team management and personnel and team growth and development that supports business growth by using enabling technologies.
* Experience with the product management, launch, new product introduction, and in-market product management of capital equipment in the life sciences is a requirement.
* Experience with consumable products and products that are in competitive markets.
* Demonstrated proficiency in the analysis of markets, TAM/SAM, identification of market trends, VOC gathering, and analysis and will have the ability to set business strategy based upon these skills.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled