|Senior Technical Writer|
Company: Highmark Health
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 01/17/2021
Expire Date: 03/18/2021
Job Categories: Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Computers, Software, Healthcare, Other, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Research & Development, Web Technology, Writing/Authoring
Senior Technical Writer|
Company :Hm Health Solutions Inc.Job Description :
I. GENERAL OVERVIEW:
3. Produces content for web-based training and other forms of training materials that support new program initiatives during their implementation phase and when changes are made to current programs and initiatives.
• B.A. in Technical Writing or related communications field.
• Experience in a healthcare environment with specific emphasis on insurance and managed care programs, including experience in writing about such programs.
• Knowledge of PC tools such as MS Office Suite and Adobe/Macromedia Suite
• 5 or more years of related, progressive experience in technical writing. B.A. in Technical Writing or related communications field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org