|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Account Manager - Chromatography, San Francisco Bay Area|
Location: Remote Location, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/27/2021
Expire Date: 10/17/2021
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Military, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
Account Manager - Chromatography, San Francisco Bay Area|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Sales? Watch the video"
Direct Sales: Responsible for selling of company, systems, and services to end-user customers in assigned geographic, territory, industry, or accounts. Responsible for developing customers and their satisfaction. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
Channel Sales: Responsible for managing a list of channel partners and/or a partner in a given geography. Responsible for the channel quota development, as well as the partners' and end users' satisfaction. Channel partner may be: Value Added Reseller, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Systems Integrators, Distributors, Dealers, Alliances, Partners, Aggregators, Mass Merchandisers or Retail. Manages relationships and business plans as well as associated activities such as marketing, advertising, sales promotions, training, and other Channel-related support.
* Software/Hardware/Service Sales: Responsible for selling products that are predominantly associated with Chromatography products/ instrumentation
* Interprets customer needs and works to meet those needs; identifies potential business opportunities, able to handle complex leads independently
* Works on sales assignments with broadly defined objectives
* Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
* Bachelors, Masters or other University Degree in a relevant field such as business, life science, chemistry, etc.; may consider applicants with equivalent combination of education, training, and related experience
* 2+ years of work experience related to this role; including sales/ client-facing responsibilities, deep knowledge of life science/ instrumentation/ chromatography, etc.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Self motivated and capable of working independently to identify sales leads, establish relationships and work cross-functionally with other Agilent teams
* Organized with strong attention to detail and time management
* Must be comfortable with daily travel in the San Francisco Bay Area
* Valid drivers license in good standing is required
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled