|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Agilent CrossLab Group Calibration Tool Program Lead|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/27/2021
Expire Date: 10/17/2021
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Legal, Military, Purchasing, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
Agilent CrossLab Group Calibration Tool Program Lead|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The successful candidate will lead Agilent’s tool calibration program supporting field service technicians for the America’s. The role requires a substantial amount of administration/data management and frequent interaction with Agilent people. We are looking for an engaging individual with a real passion for customer satisfaction.
You will work with suppliers that are providing calibration services and assets management of these tools. Handle nonconformity issues, inventory, and provide reports related to calibration tracking. Manage overall program value of >$5 million which supports a large and critical Agilent revenue stream.
Primary Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
* Regional Lead for North and South America for management of calibrated tools
* Initiate Purchase Orders for tools/kits and supplies to support program
* Manage Kitting by purchasing, registering, and deactivating tools in Agilent Database
* Collaborate with District Managers and assume the role of Regional focal point for daily questions and issues related to the calibration program
* Assist with sourcing strategy, ensure an effective, coherent & consistent program across the region
* Develops and execute service sourcing strategies, implementation plans, and priorities for the assigned territory by working with business partners
* Assist with evaluating, negotiating, developing, and managing relationships with, Original Equipment Manufacturers, 3rd Party Providers and/or Service Contractors
* Conduct and document Service Supplier sourcing, selection and negotiations to assure best Service Levels and financial margins
* Acts as a local contact to ensure the Service Suppliers legal, compliance, admin and records practices are up to date, communicated and in place
* Manage program processes, documentation, data, contracts & exhibits, records storage in assigned territory
* Become an escalation point of contact to effectively resolve supplier issues including contract disputes, payment terms, service level, and supplier issues
Financial and Business Management:
* Ensure proactive management of suppliers in line with company goals by continuous monitoring of supplier relationship strategies to ensure maximum value for Agilent and Agilent’s customers. Adjust approach to improve results and aid effective cost control
* Use Agilent IT tools for efficient execution, monitoring & reporting of program functions and objectives.
* Provide financial, usage, and Agilent risk assessment reports to District Managers.
* Execute processes and maintain documentation in Agilent data base to ensure legal, policy, quality, and audit compliance at all times
* Manage business in compliance to Agilent Standard of Business Conduct
* Lead simple negotiations with Service Suppliers in assigned territory
* Conduct scheduled service suppliers’ evaluation reviews involving management as required
* Establish contracts with Service Suppliers as necessary
* Network to build and maintain effective working relationships with Customers (internal and/or external), Service Suppliers and Business
Project and Process Management:
* Respond to internal customer feedback, critical issues and lead corrective Actions involving Service Suppliers as appropriate
* Assist in developing, optimizing, and executing processes involving different Agilent Organizations
* Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent strongly preferred
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in a similar business function
* Some understanding of a research laboratory with some knowledge/exposure of laboratory equipment
* Some experience of supplier management, sourcing and/or procurement is a plus
* Discernment, detailed oriented, competency of analyzing and acting on performance and financial information
* Ability to listen/understand client requirements, working across different countries and cultures
* Strong social skills with excellent written and verbal communication abilities
* Effective collaboration and cross-functional leadership skills
* Multitasking and capability to work with multiple suppliers, projects, and priorities concurrently
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled