|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Senior Executive Assistant|
Location: Santa Clara All Buildings, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/27/2021
Expire Date: 11/07/2021
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services, Human Resources
Senior Executive Assistant|
The Senior Executive Assistant (EA) of the Chief Human Resources Officer provides C-Suite level administrative support including calendaring, travel, expense management, meeting coordination, procurement and other administrative duties as needed. Work closely with the other EAs in the executive area to assure a smooth and calm environment and lead projects for the SVP as needed. Having a calm presence is mandatory even when the workload is demanding and stressful.
A successful candidate will have a strong background providing executive-level administrative support as well as strong project and technical skills developed working in partnership with executives and their teams. Strong MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills are required. Discretion, tact, and trustworthiness are essential as the EA routinely processes highly confidential information and interfaces with the top leaders at the company and their EAs.
The ideal candidate will be able to partner which various executives throughout the company and anticipate, plan for and organize upcoming events and activities that ensure effective and smooth department operations. The EA will be a member of the SVPs management team and fully engaged on a wide range of department projects and initiatives.
Requires Associate degree and/or higher education, specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 10+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant is required for entry into this role
* Strong personal time and project management skills, ability to negotiate and meet commitments
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task, to prioritize work and to problem solve
* Strong organizational skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, ability to use/learn new tools such as Webex, Teams, SharePoint, Ariba, etc
* Manage the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
* Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and influence to get things done
* Excellent at being discreet
* Provide back up support to the other executive assistants during vacations and when competing priorities call for extra help
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled