|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Service Delivery Manager|
Location: Remote Location, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/27/2021
Expire Date: 10/17/2021
Job Categories: Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Human Resources, Military, Executive Management, Medical
Service Delivery Manager|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
With an understanding of the service business/customer environment, you will manage a team of service engineers and provide technical support, planning and management to meet customer needs and business objectives. You will also work across functions to reach tactical and strategic goals, constantly striving to maintain the balance between customer satisfaction, growth, and financial/asset management in the area. Analytical activities to assess service team performance along with key data from customers is an important activity of the District Service Manager.
To be successful you will apply good people management skills to lead employees in Field Service Engineer group to ensure successful implementation, installation, repair, calibration, and support of customers' Agilent products (owned, leased, or rented) and/or systems.
* Possess a strong understanding and focus to achieve customer satisfaction through effective delivery in services and processes.
* Builds partnerships with other divisions to ensure a profitable revenue growth contributing to short- and long-term commercial objectives.
* This position has manager responsibilities and numerous direct reports,
* Frequently communicate the strategies and objectives of the organization
* Determine and communicate local business objectives (i.e. MBO) to each employee
* Provide feedback, evaluate, and rank performance
* Demonstrate visible leadership and support of LSCA CSO Strategic products and direction in front of employees
* Effective Performance Management
* Must be located in the Northeast US
* Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent plus directly relevant experience as a manager, supervisor and/or individual contributor.
* Requires proven skills in leading/managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics.
* Minimum of 2 years management experience preferred
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled