|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Substrate Manufacturing Operations Support|
Location: Newport, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/27/2021
Expire Date: 09/25/2021
Job Categories: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical
Substrate Manufacturing Operations Support|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
What's it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video"
Responsible for performing a variety of duties within a manufacturing environment.
* Performs all Substrate Manufacturing tasks per written work instructions to satisfy manufacturing plans; including inspection of raw materials, and set-up, and adjustments to manufacturing equipment as required.
* Perform necessary, and preventive maintenance tasks of production and support equipment as needed, referencing available procedures, and OEM manuals in a safe manner.
* Lead non-standard/incidental production inventory
* Gain in depth knowledge of the operation of the substrate site’s chemical process and support equipment.
* Once trained, requires little or no guidance and direction
* May help in validating processes and equipment that are directly related to filtration, cleaning and sterilization.
* Maintains records and may assist with in-process testing to ensure batches meet specifications.
Lab Process/Production: In compliance with GMP, GDP and standard operating procedures, performs production and assembly processes in a laboratory production environment. Operates production/filling/packaging equipment. Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
Evaluates assignments and determines actions required to meet work area objectives
Tasks involve analysis and determination of new/ customized approaches to meet requirements
This role supports a M-F 6:30am - 3pm shift.
* Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Typically minimum of 5 plus years relevant experience for entry to this level.
* Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled