|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Material Handler, Bulk Shipping (2pm-10:30pm)|
Location: Memphis, TN
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/08/2021
Expire Date: 12/19/2021
Job Categories: Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Retail/Wholesale, Warehousing, Logistics, Medical
Material Handler, Bulk Shipping (2pm-10:30pm)|
As a healthcare company committed to protecting the health and safety for our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in this role are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an accommodation has been granted for a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video"
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a Material Handler, Parcel Shipping you will be responsible for picking and shipping materials in our Regional Logistics Center. This will be a day shift position that will be Monday – Friday (2 pm -10:30 pm) with possible OT at the beginning/end of shift and/or on Saturday.
Under supervision, you will perform a variety of manual tasks related to the operation of the logistics center. Responsible for ensuring all orders are accurately and efficiently distributed in compliance with specified customer-shipping instructions. Responsible for the movement of material throughout the distribution center in accordance with safety, quality, and productivity guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Works in a collaborative environment.
* Perform a variety of tasks in departments according to the work assignments for that day. This may be in regularly assigned departments or others as needed.
* Perform tasks in accordance with standard practices, procedures, or methods. Interprets instructions and executes tasks.
* Stock, pick, and pack materials to and from bin locations and in processing areas according to company standard practices.
* Ship outgoing materials in accordance with company standard practices. Load materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand and forklift.
* Verify shipments against delivery requirements and/or packing slips. Pack a variety of products in standard containers according to prescribed practices. Cover products with packing material to prevent shifting or breakage.
* Assemble orders for pickup or for loading on delivery trucks.
* Execute 5s plan.
* Ensure correct merchandise is picked, packed, and shipped in requested quantities and in proper containers.
* Higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience working on special projects related to warehouse and logistics workflow with little to no supervision.
Nice to have qualifications:
* 2+ years relevant experience
* Experience working with SAP.
* Proficiency with all MS Office tools and have strategic data analysis reporting skills.
* Shown understanding of applicable regulatory requirements (FDA, ISO 13485 and OSHA).
* Knowledge of Quality Systems Process: CAPA, Deviations, Change Controls.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled