|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Operations Support, Process/Product/Production|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/08/2021
Expire Date: 12/05/2021
Job Categories: Customer Service and Call Center, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Logistics, Medical, Environmental
Operations Support, Process/Product/Production|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties within a manufacturing environment.
Want to bring your skills and experience to work in a progressive, dynamic environment? This is your opportunity. You'll join the team in materials handling responsible for maintaining inventory levels, dispensing materials, restocking, maintain inventory accuracy, and administrative functions require for the role.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a Material Handler within the Inventory Management Team, you will be responsible for:
* Working with receiving to coordinate material movement throughout the site
* Operate equipment to package and move materials and products
* Placing inventory into its correct bin location quickly and accurately
* Picking inventory from its designated bin location quickly and accurately in support of the production lines
* Perform routine tasks defined by the work area using hand tools, operating equipment, utilizing printers, working on PCs, and equipment calibration.
* Monitor and verify the quality of materials and documents
* Counting inventory of material locations as required
* Expediting material requests in support of the production lines
* Working with team leads to optimize storage space
* Helping to clean and maintain the order of inventory storage
* Communicate with material coordinators and production line operators regarding part shortages and inventory needs
* Provide superior customer service to the business by resolving issues quickly
* Contribute to the site's continuous improvement culture by developing and implementing ideas
* Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of work area
* Prioritize assignments based on urgency and relevancy to business objectives
* Support team members in achieving objectives and goals through effective teamwork.
* Work to and meet all appropriate specified standard times. Complete assignments in a timely manner
* Follow all documented procedures, safety, and environmental guidelines. Performs daily housekeeping duties.
Other responsibilities include:
* Provide back-up support to other employees as needed
* Maintain flexibility and receptiveness to change in daily routine.
* Troubleshoot and fix equipment: printers,
* Cross-training for other roles
* Attend weekly meetings
* May be asked to count inventory locations located in the shipping area.
* Meeting training requirements in a timely manner and maintaining training certifications
* Adhere to Agilent values and implement those values in the job role
* May require specialized training/certification.
May require some higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2+ years' experience working in a logistics or manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate records, make timely decisions, perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide, ratios, weights & measures), read and understand written procedures and instructions, pay attention to detail and spot inaccuracies
* Flexibility: ability to adjust rapidly and effectively to change and remain open to change in job assignments.
* Experience working with computers: keyboarding, Windows environment, searching through folders, emailing, creating documents
* Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
* Required to bend, stoop, and reach; Required to remain standing for extended periods of time
* No known allergies to industrial chemicals used in the work area.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled