|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Data Analytics Project Manager|
Location: Santa Clara All Buildings, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/11/2022
Expire Date: 08/28/2022
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Military, Sales, Warehousing, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
Data Analytics Project Manager|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
This position is responsible for project management of design and implementation of new data analytics solutions. These analytics projects are focused on driving profitable growth, customer intimacy and operational excellence across the different Agilent functions like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Global Operations, Order Fulfillments, Services, Call Centers. You will interact with a global team of Project Managers, Data Engineers and Data Analysts to deliver trusted answers and analytical insights.
* Leads IT project teams to ensure best solutions are implemented for complex, high-impact business problems. Reduces broad concepts and business requirements into structured IT programs for Data Analytics Projects.
* Delivers IT programs, often leading project managers and coordinators.
* Sound knowledge of IT Project management activities including project scoping, estimation, planning, risk management, finalization of technical / functional specifications, resource administration & optimization, and quality management.
* Ability to interpret ambiguity, deliver results in high-pressure flux environments, mentor teams for flexibility much needed for dynamic business priorities.
* Project spend planning and tracking including administration of capital investment projects
* Issue management for projects, to drive actionable items to closure. Regular status reporting of milestones and open items.
* Coordination of Platform upgrades, Data privacy and security reviews
* Ensure proper support transition handoff and stabilization for all newly implemented solutions.
* Ensure close coordination with the Project & support teams for weekend releases.
* Coordinate with the cross functional teams like Digital, Infrastructure, Hosting, Database, Data Privacy
* Strong problem solving & technical skills coupled with confident decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction and low operational costs
* Be able to work with diverse product vendors, understand various licensing models and keep license usage in check. Evaluate various technology product offerings for enterprise solutions.
* Incorporates industry-leading project management best practices and influences IT project management methodologies. Recommends changes to improve the IT project management methodology
Financial & Vendor Management: Complete ownership of the financials and manage the vendor resources.
* Timely accruals of the project costs and renewal of the vendor contracts.
* Manages mid-size vendor partner team for solution delivery. Resource Utilization, tracking and planning of the Vendor resources
Good to have:
* Understanding of Data Analytics technologies on SAP Hana, AWS platform
* Experience of SAP ECC and CRM tables and data structure
* Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering; Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or equivalent experience
* Minimum 8 + years of IT Global experience of managing complex IT projects
* Strong interpersonal, team building, leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints.
* Experience in managing large projects, interacting, and moderating meetings with business, steering committees, and business sponsors
* Prefer experience of managing IT budget of around $1 Million annually
* Problem solving and strong analytical skills.
* Must have experience of managing Data Analytics projects
* Prefer Hands on technical experience of data warehousing solutions and development on Hana sidecar or Oracle Database, especially Analytical Dimensional Modeling
* Prefer Solid understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and Performance Tunning.
* Prefer Expertise on ETL tools, Data Transformations, Complex SQL developments and Database Application developments.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled