|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|HR Compensation Jobs Consultant|
Location: Santa Clara All Buildings, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/11/2022
Expire Date: 08/28/2022
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Human Resources, Internet/E-Commerce, Legal, Military, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology
HR Compensation Jobs Consultant|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Technologies has an opportunity for an HR Compensation Jobs Consultant, participating in the evaluation, design and implementation of Agilent’s compensation jobs program. This individual will conduct market-based analysis and provide advice and support to Agilent managers and HR Business Partners in the review and modification of existing Agilent jobs and creation of new roles. Proven consultation skill, attention to job detail, strong analytical skills and project management skills are critical.
* Provide consultation, training and support to internal HR partners (HR Business Partners, Country HR, Staffing and others) on Agilent’s compensation and rewards programs, including jobs, pay levels, offers, recognition/rewards and retention programs.
* Lead and support market benchmarking efforts for Agilent’s compensation programs.
* Partner with business leaders and internal HR partners to understand critical business needs and consult on jobs and rewards programs.
* Develop proposals for new or modified jobs, Prepare and present clear, meaningful analysis and justification for recommendations. Maintain program information as needed in Workday and Agilent’s internal employee and manager information web site.
* Participate in the annual survey job match review.
* Support acquisition due diligence by leading job content training and reviews, pay and transition impact analysis, and compensation integration.
* Develop and deliver HR and manager communications and training programs on compensation and rewards programs.
* Participate in cross-department jobs projects and initiatives as needed
* Demonstrated experience designing and communicating broad-based employee rewards programs ranging from job and pay program development, variable pay, equity and recognition.
* Ability to consult effectively with business and business partners on compensation program questions, offers and job reviews.
* Sound understanding of third-party Compensation survey concepts. Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and interpret differences in jobs.
* Highly analytical with an ability to understand, research and assess best practices and market trends, including the use of survey data and third-party consultants, to design and manage an effective job program that meets the needs of the business.
* Ability to manage broad complex projects partnering cross-functionally to achieve objectives.
* Exhibit a high level of reliability and responsibility. Demonstrated ability to set and meet various deadlines for global, corporate programs that involve multiple functions and key constituents.
* Demonstrate sound judgment in escalating issues and reconciling data. Ability to demonstrate solid logic and rationale is critical as errors are highly visible and could have a material impact on the company.
* Experience partnering with key partners focused on analytics, creation of pay ranges and making recommendations on program design or appropriate pay models.
* Extensive knowledge and experience using Microsoft PowerPoint to prepare presentation materials for top level management.
* Apply excellent consulting skills to develop strong relationships with managers and HR partners to better understand business needs and identify collaborative “win-win” solutions.
* Independently coordinate activities, colleagues and peers across different groups who are impacted by project focus and/or implementation. Continuously develop expertise in all areas of compensation. Track trends in job evolution and determine appropriate time to study for implementation at Agilent.
* Keep pace with market, legal, regulatory and political developments that potentially affect programs
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus in finance/business, accounting, mathematic/statistics, HR or economics. An MBA or Master’s would be a plus.
* 8 -10 years of industry experience in a relevant field.
* Demonstrated experience with compensation design principles and benchmarking (job evaluation, pay program design, bonus/variable comp, equity, etc.)
* Strong organizational, project and program management skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
* Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
* Experience with set-up of Workday Core Compensation, Job Profiles, Compensation Grades and Compensation Grade Profiles is desired.
* Team leadership experience (formal or informal) would be favorable.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled