|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
Location: Chicopee, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/11/2022
Expire Date: 07/17/2022
Job Categories: Engineering, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Medical
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video"
* Installation, repair, and maintenance of injection molding machines and all auxiliary equipment
* Conducts preventative maintenance on plant equipment
* Perform regular preventative maintenance on machinery, train operators on proper set up and operation procedures
* Electrical, Pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical experience required
* Program, update and troubleshoot PLCs from a variety of manufacturers including FANUC, Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc.
* Maintain up-to-date product knowledge of machinery and capabilities, including aftermarket parts, recommend products to management based on need and potential for improvement
* Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
* Typically 4+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
* Experience troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing plastic injection molding machines
* Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled