|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Account Manager-Chemistry & Supplies|
Location: Columbus, OH
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/18/2022
Expire Date: 08/21/2022
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Engineering, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Military, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
Account Manager-Chemistry & Supplies|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Sales? Watch the video"
We are seeking a hardworking, motivated, people-oriented Sales Representative. In this position, you will be responsible for driving Agilent Technologies' Chemistries and Supplies Division's (CSD) products and solutions by developing professional sales relationship with our customers. You will build and successfully implement on a territory development plan that will result in sales growth outpacing our competitors. You will team across Agilent sales channels working with other Agilent sales reps including Agilent Product Specialists and Application Engineers (AE). You will carry quota and be compensated for all CSD sales in the specified named accounts and geography. You will develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to sell Agilent CSD products and solutions. You will be part of a dynamic team of sales professionals driving Agilent's success in this competitive marketplace.
Sales: Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales for assigned named accounts or assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts list, or for identifying and recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products. Promotes and sells products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and advises customers of new product introductions. Builds monitors and revises lead generation plans.
* Responsible for developing customer relationships and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Provide timely response to all customer requests.
* Proactively prospect for new customers and new opportunities.
* Achieve all sales targets around quota and sales forecasts.
* Work collaboratively across all Agilent channels: CMS (Instruments), CSO (Service Delivery), SSD (Service Sales), COPC (Customer Operations Center)
* Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
* Work with Field Sales Channel on development and implementation of key marketing programs.
* Develop Distributor relationships to drive business in applicable accounts
* Must proactively drive the sales cycle and forecast sales accurately in a 30-60-90 day sales window.
* Provide accurate CRM updates, expense reporting and other required business reporting.
* Consistently demonstrates Agilent Core Values of: Innovation and Contribution, Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, Speed, Focus and Accountability
* A strong understanding of the sales process from prospecting and cold calling through closing deals. 2+ years of experience in Sales (Challenger Sales Model)
* Lab and/or Chromatography Experience and Knowledge. Relevant Market and Industry Knowledge to accounts in geography.
* The ability to negotiate and mitigate critical customer issues is required.
* Ability to interface at all levels within an organization for both internal/external customers.
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills as well as Interpersonal and Presentation Skills.
* Excellent probing and questioning skills required. Strong ability to network both internally and externally.
* Highly motivated, with excellent self-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
* Teaming/Collaboration Skills (resource management and team leadership).
* B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, other applied field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled