|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|LSAG - Customer Operations - Operating Manager|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/18/2022
Expire Date: 07/17/2022
Job Categories: Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Military, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
LSAG - Customer Operations - Operating Manager|
As a federal contractor and healthcare company committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a member of the Americas Customer Operations Center (COpC), the Cell Analysis COpC Operations Manager is directly responsible for managing a team of customer service representatives that are accountable for providing Agilent’s customers with a seamless buying experience through the quality and efficient execution of end-to-end (E2E) products and services order management processes.
The Cell Analysis division is a newly integrated business within Agilent. The COpC Operations Manager will play a critical role in establishing a strong foundation for sustained operational excellence in direct alignment with business goals/objectives, functional processes, policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Define operational strategies and objectives – and oversee the execution of tactical plans through effective resource management and utilization
* Implement new KPI’s, metrics, and dashboard that align the organization to key operational business strategies/objectives (order entry quality, order velocity, customer satisfaction, productivity, compliance, touchless transactions etc.)
* Performance management of direct reports – define individual employee goals and objectives – in alignment with operational KPI and metrics
* Build relationships and maintain alignment with key regional/global cross-functional stakeholders – including but not limited to: Sales, Service, Order Fulfillment and Supply Chain, Compliance, IT, Finance etc - through transparent communication and collaboration.
* Establish a culture of ‘Continuous Improvement’ by launching a sustainable, a team-wide continuous improvement program.
* Talent development / succession planning
* Implement hybrid work model (remote/onsite)
* Maintain knowledge of best-in-class customer service and order management practices for product and service delivery; influence the strategy and direction of the Americas Customer Operations Center
* Align the team/operation to key projects and programs to ensure successful implementation of new systems and tools
* May be responsible for analyzing and evaluating complex business problems including the development and implementation of robust solutions, systems, or processes.
* Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent plus directly relevant experience as a manager, supervisor and/or individual contributor.
* Requires proven skills in leading/managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics.
* Track record of effective performance management, including people/talent development
* Strong business acumen with a positive, solutions-oriented approach and ability to build productive relationships.
* Possesses exceptional organizational skills including time management, multi-tasking, flexibility, and prioritization.
* Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated results in conflict resolution, complex problem solving, decision-making, influencing, change management, project planning and motivation/guidance
* Collaborates and works effectively with others.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - including presentation skills.
* Ability to understand and interact across multiple levels of the organization.
* Seeks mutual agreement on expectations and deliverables; holds self and others accountable.
* Demonstrated results in working across geographies and cultures
* Flexibility to travel domestically/internationally up to 10% of the time.
* Experience utilizing Microsoft office applications (SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system a plus
Salary and Benefits details:
* Innovative and fun work environment
* Competitive salary
* Equity Ownership opportunities
* Healthcare benefits
* Flexible Time Off
* 401K & Company Match
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Training opportunities
* This job is NOT sales-incentive eligible
* This job is NOT eligible for a company vehicle
Salary and Benefits details:
* The Salary Range for this position is: $82,406-$128,760
* BENEFITS are included
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled