|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Manufacturing Representative - Night shift|
Location: Frederick All Buildings, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/18/2022
Expire Date: 07/17/2022
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Science, Medical
Manufacturing Representative - Night shift|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Exciting opportunity to join this Dynamic Agilent team!
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video"
By delivering high-quality, innovative products to customers when and where they need them, Agilent's Manufacturing Team supports our company's mission to inspire scientists and researchers to make discoveries that advance the quality of life. Join our fast-growing, dynamic organization and be part of this rewarding work.
As a Manufacturing Associate, you will check and schedule resources to ensure on-time delivery. Your scientific knowledge and background will be leveraged through your review of formulation documents and active ingredient dilution to ensure that products are manufactured to specification.
You will have an opportunity to become skilled in the use of a wide range of lab instruments, including but not limited to spectrophotometers, conductivity meters and auto-pipettors, all of which are essential to meeting our customers' requirements. Having the ability to learn quickly on the job, anticipate and resolve potential manufacturing and delivery issues and maintaining the highest level of quality are critical. Additionally, you will work on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You will also exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
* The manufacturing of oligonucleotide APIs in a GMP environment.
* Actively involved in aspects of technology transfer and scale-up of oligonucleotide manufacturing processes delivered from Manufacturing Technical Services into Manufacturing.
* Write and revise standard operating procedures according to regulatory and procedural guidelines.
* Work with Validation and Engineering personnel to validate new equipment and facilities.
* Work with Manufacturing Management and Quality to resolve manufacturing problems including drafting quality documentation (CAPA, deviation, change control, etc.).
* Maintain, calibrate, and trouble shoot critical process equipment.
The schedule will be 4:30pm -- 5:00am working a pitman schedule of 2 days working, 2 days off, 3 days working, 2 days off, 2 days working, then 3 days off.
Salary range for this position: $56,320.00 - 88,000.00 and includes a $5000 sign on bonus.
Benefits in Brief
* B.S. in related field or 2+ years of related experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
* Previous knowledge of oligonucleotide synthesis, HPLC, UF, conjugation, and lyophilization is helpful.
* Detail oriented and can perform technical duties following SOP's and general laboratory safety rules.
* Ability to work both independently and in a team setting on a variety of projects and use individual discretion to meet required project objectives and timelines.
* Excellent math, documentation, communication and operational trouble shooting skills.
* Mechanically inclined.
* Clean room environment experience
* Experience working in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment highly desired
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled