|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Material Handler, Bulk Shipping (6AM-2:30PM)|
Location: Memphis, TN
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/18/2022
Expire Date: 08/28/2022
Job Categories: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Retail/Wholesale, Warehousing, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Energy / Utilities
Material Handler, Bulk Shipping (6AM-2:30PM)|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Works in a collaborative environment.
* Perform a variety of tasks in departments according to the work assignments for that day. This may be in regularly assigned departments or others as needed.
* Perform tasks in accordance with standard practices, procedures or methods. Interprets instructions and executes tasks.
* Receive incoming shipments of materials in accordance with company standard receiving practices. Unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand and forklift. Move materials to/from storage or work sites to designated areas using hand trucks and power devices. Verify receipts against delivery manifest and/or purchase order.
* Stock, pick, and pack materials to and from bin locations and in processing areas according to company standard practices.
* Ship outgoing materials in accordance with company standard practices. Load materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand and forklift.
* Verify shipments against delivery requirements and/or packing slips. Pack a variety of products in standard containers according to prescribed practices. Cover products with packing material to prevent shifting or breakage.
* Assemble orders for pickup or for loading on the delivery truck.
* Process customer returns.
* Execute 5s plan
* Ensure correct merchandise is received, picked, packed and shipped in requested quantities and in the proper container.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video"
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Want to bring your skills and experience to work in a progressive, dynamicenvironment? This is your opportunity. You'll join the team in Process/Production, setting up and operating fabrication processes andequipment, fabricating, assembling and testing assemblies and products.
* 1+ years of experience working in a Distribution or Warehouse setting
* Basic computer skills required to include Microsoft Excel
* Able to work OT as needed before or after normal shift hours and on weekends if needed.
* Experience using SAP or other ERP system is a plus
* Specialized training or experience would be a plus
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled