|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|NGS Business & Product Specialist|
Location: Remote Location, IL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/18/2022
Expire Date: 08/28/2022
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Military, Sales, Science, Purchasing, Research & Development, Medical
NGS Business & Product Specialist|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
This is a remote position available in the following states: ND, SD, MN, NE, KS, OK, TX, LA, AR, MO, IA, WI, IL, TN, MS, AL, IN, OH, MI
Join the Genomics team in Agilent's Diagnostics and Genomics Group! The market for Agilent's Genomics products continues to enjoy significant growth through the invention, development and launch of high value products as well as the acquisition and integration of new technologies.
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working person to drive sales of our high performing Genomics solutions! Agilent is hiring a NGS Business & Product Specialist who can successfully handle existing and prospect new accounts and market spaces aligned with Agilent Genomics products. In this role, it is important that you understand Genomics applications in Basic and Clinical Research, Molecular and Companion Diagnostics, and Biotech market segments. Ideally, we are searching for someone with experience selling in this market who can recognize trends that could impact the buying of Agilent products and continue to develop positive relationships with our new and existing customers.
* Effectively handle a funnel of leads and opportunities in CRM and provide an accurate monthly sales forecast and territory narrative
* Develop and implement a strategic territory business plan that will enable Agilent to gain market share and achieve sales goals in the District
* Conduct product presentations and product overviews with and without Field Applications Scientist (FAS) assistance
* Provide constructive feedback from customers into Agilent to help guide continual development of products that more effectively address customers' needs
* Participate and be an active member in regional discussion groups and forums
* Travel up to 50% of the time
* Master's or PhD (preferred) in Life Sciences or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of direct sales experience selling Genomics reagent portfolios and capital equipment in to clinical genetics, pathology as well as clinical research laboratories
* 2+ years of business development experience with hunting and evaluating new accounts, collaborations, and market spaces
* Hands-on laboratory experience with NGS
* Solid understanding of Precision Medicine and the Clinical Genomics space
* Previous experience working with customer purchasing teams to manage effective contract negotiations preferred
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled