|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Customer Service Admin|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/01/2022
Expire Date: 10/02/2022
Job Categories: Customer Service and Call Center, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Military, Medical
Customer Service Admin|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Service Representative who will be a part of a fast paced, diverse work environment where you take ownership of your work while collaborating closely with internal and external customers.
* Working with customers based in the United States and Canada
* Demonstrates professional etiquette and courtesy when interfacing with customer
* Excellent organizational and process skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities at one time.
* A clear set of priorities and expectations for the job and the company provide a framework for you to innovate new ways of meeting customer needs.
* Works with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail
* Works independently with limited supervision.
* Require some higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Typically minimum of 3 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
* Relevant experience in a call center environment or in this industry
* Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job.
* Future expectation is a hybrid model of in office and remote. Current status is full remote but that will change.
* Preferred - Bilingual, Spanish and/or French
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-289-290-3856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled