|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Digital Customer Service Manager|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/08/2022
Expire Date: 10/09/2022
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Military, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology
Digital Customer Service Manager|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Digital Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading a team that performs digital activities and transactions for AFO COpC (Customer Service Operations) and responsible for creating a digital culture and building a team to support digital growth with the focus on order acceptance, compliance, and detailed process mapping.
* Provides leadership for digital operation specialists for Online Store, B2B (e-procurement) and all COpC related digital activities.
* Accountable for ensuring strong compliance to SOX/ISO regulations and Agilent Standards of Business Conduct.
* Executes organization/ business strategic plan. Works closely with Global Functions to ensure strong alignment and delivery to meet regional strategies. Direct design, development, and implementation of organization programs.
* Leads the Organization to meet the high standards expected related to Customer Satisfaction/ACX, Employee Satisfaction/LS, Service Level Agreement/Turn Around Times, and responsiveness to inquiries, operational and financial metrics, and upholding policies & procedures. Drives a culture of collaboration, focus and customer intimacy.
* Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the activities and resources required to provide innovative business solutions to the defined businesses partners and customers. Builds a culture of innovation and drives changes that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization to meet customer and business goals.
* Responsible for upholding and driving Agilent's culture & core values to build a sense of community within the operation and partner organizations.
* Executes plans to ensure the organization has the individual and overall capabilities meet future operational needs and builds a culture where employees are engaged & committed.
* Collaborates with Business Partners in Finance, Order Fulfillment, Sales, and other functions to solve problems and provide efficient and streamlined best-in-class service to Agilent's customer.
* Ensures progressive expansion of the organization´s scalability and steady productivity gains.
* E-commerce, E-business, MIS, or equivalent education/experience
* Knowledge in Data management, Data transfer, Data mapping, XML, EDI
* Strong analytic and logic skills
* 5 years of managerial experience
* Bachelors, Masters, or University degree or equivalent
* Demonstrated ability to lead and transform organization, build motivated and engaged teams, and sustaining a positive work culture
* Experience in setting a clear and aligned organizational vision
* Demonstrated ability to define and execute strategic plans
* Established track record to define and implement strategies and programs that benefit your area of expertise
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functional to improve processes and provide critical problem resolution
* Experience working in an audit environment governed by SOX, ISO, and other audit regulations
* Customer Services/Operations experience preferred
* WW or strong regional experience preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work from home days possible
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled