|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Finance Solution Specialist - Leasing|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/08/2022
Expire Date: 10/09/2022
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Military, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Medical
Finance Solution Specialist - Leasing|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Senior Financial Solutions Specialist will enhance the customer experience, generate opportunities through our field sales teams or directly with customers, conduct trainings, attend tradeshows, cultivate strong internal and partner relationships, and tailor superior customer solutions. Transaction sizes can range from $20,000 up to $10,000,000 including hardware, software, service contracts, and consumables. The candidate will closely work with the field sales team to maximize the business opportunities for Agilent by providing timely financial solutions to the customers. They must possess proven client relationship skills, extensive financial product knowledge, a strong work ethic, strong execution, multi-tasking skills and ability to work across different verticals.
This position will support our Eastern USA & Canada Regions, reporting into the AFO Program Manager. This is a remote position, and the employee should be located in the Eastern half of the US, but must be available to support both internal and external customers during standard business hours for the respective time zones.
Job Description: Senior Financial Solutions Specialist is responsible for…
* Enhancing customer experience
* Generating, cultivating, closing opportunities through our field operations or direct sales teams
* Tailoring superior customer financial solutions
* Training and supporting the sales teams within their geographic assigned region
* Possessing proven client relationship skills and implementing a consultative sales approach.
* Building internal relationships with Agilent’s instrument sales teams (including account managers, MR’s, product specialists, & district managers) to help drive their business objectives
* Having extensive financial product knowledge
* Demonstrate Agilent Financial Solutions’ value proposition with their engagement with Agilent’s commercial organization
* Conduct regular trainings with their Agilent sales teams, ensuring that they are equipped with the proper knowledge and tools to position Agilent Financial Solutions tools in their sales activities
* Proven track record of structuring financial solutions, possessing in-depth knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels, working cross functionally
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with financial software (ie. T-Value)
* Customer/Client Relationship Management
* Problem solving skills
* Proven negotiation skills
* Project management skills
* Effective presentation skills
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Proficiency with MS Office software applications
* Must exhibit teamwork
* Must be available to support both internal and external customers during standard business hours for the respective Time Zones.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent
* 5+ years working experience in financial services/equipment financing and sales
* 4-yr college degree or equivalent work experience
* Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled