|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Support Engineering Manager|
Location: Remote Location, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/08/2022
Expire Date: 10/09/2022
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Legal, Military, Other / General, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical
Support Engineering Manager|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Manages service delivery for Biomolecular Service Organization (BSO) supported products. These include product lines XA, XF, XB, V1, AT, UF, and GE/GS covering the Cell Analysis, Automation, and Genomics products, as well as future products acquired through M&A or NPI.
The support engineering manager will be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability. As support engineering manager, your duties also include guiding management staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating, and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and financial reports.
* Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
* Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
* Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
* Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
* Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
* Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
* Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
* Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
* Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
* Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
* Support M&A activities related to Service Delivery and associated processes.
* Ensure Service Delivery is performed in accordance with all applicable QMS, and Product documentation, with special focus on medical device compliance and complaint handling.
Job Requirement: * Meet Agilent approved customer/vendor credentialing requirements necessary to gain site access, unless prohibited by law. These requirements vary by customer/vendor and may include, but are not limited to: post-employment background checks, various forms of drug testing, vaccinations, fingerprinting, proof of valid identification, and/or adherence to customer-specific substance abuse programs. Your consent to participate in customer requested screening is a requirement of this position.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a similar field preferred.
* 5+ years of management and leadership experience.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with CRM systems, and project management tools.
* Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
* Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled