|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Certified Pre-Owned Business Intern|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/22/2022
Expire Date: 08/21/2022
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Hospitality/Tourism, Military, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Research & Development, Medical
Certified Pre-Owned Business Intern|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Application of function specific junior year college coursework. Through a focused hands-on project, gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and products.
As an Internal Technology Refresh Program (iTRP) Intern for the Global Certified Pre-Owned Instrument Product Line you will have a unique opportunity to work in the high growth Certified Pre-Owned Instrument business which allows Agilent to compete in budget conscious markets, reach new customers, and increase Agilent’s overall market share. Instrumentation deployed in the iTRP program provides our internal customers with state-of-the-art equipment that later will be returned to Agilent’s Certified Pre-owned instrument team for refurbishment and resale to our customers.
* You will be supporting the tasks required to grow the Internal Tech Refresh program including but not limited to internal marketing, inventory management, and assisting in the ordering and return of equipment.
* You will have the opportunity to showcase your creativity as you find ways to work cross functionally across various functions of the organization to help grow the business.
Interns are expected to work 40 hours/week throughout the summer and continue to work part-time throughout the school year. Flexible hours are available, with a preference of 15-25 hours a week during the school year. The position is intended for our Little Falls Site in Wilmington, DE, but will allow for some flexibility to work remotely.
Salary Range is: $26.53 - $28.20
* Currently enrolled in school - Completion of junior (typically 3rd) year at an accredited 4-year university. Completion of sophomore or junior year towards a BA/BS in Science, Engineering or Marketing discipline.
* Interest in the life science markets and analytical chemistry instrumentation.
* Great communicator with all levels of leadership
* Experience working in a customer service environment such as retail or hospitality
* Demonstrated business acumen and project management skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Demonstrated ability to analyze data and make inferences
* Experience collaborating in a remote working environment
Innovative and fun work environment
Inspiring Intern Community & Events
Professional development opportunities
Employee Networking Groups:
Women@Agilent, Council of Black Employees, Rainbow Spark, Society of Women Engineers Council, Agilent Veterans (AVETS)
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled