|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Inside Sales -Chromatography|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/22/2022
Expire Date: 09/25/2022
Job Categories: Engineering, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Military, Sales, Medical
Inside Sales -Chromatography|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As an ambitious, newly qualified graduate, you'll be looking for an employer who can help you to shine. This is a unique opportunity to join an organization that is dedicated to innovation and contribution, where trust and respect, teamwork and an uncompromising integrity are the non-negotiable ingredients for individual and company success.
LSCA's dynamic and high-achieving sales team has this exciting graduate level sales opportunity to prepare you in transitioning into a career position in account management.
* You will be responsible for selling LSCA company products, solutions and services to customers in HPLC, LC/MS, GC, GC/MS, UV-Vis, CE and Networked Data System products to end-user customers in an assigned territory, NJ/NY/CT/RI, primarily through outbound and inbound telephone sales activities. As a part of this exciting group, you will help us grow our multi billion-dollar business and outpace market growth.
* As an integral member of a sales team, you will work together with the field staff focusing on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing the existing installed base of customers. In this role you carry quota, interpret customer needs and proactively act to understand those needs, actively create business opportunities and represent Agilent in all sales-oriented activities
* Key skills are management of your own sales funnel, together with pro-actively seeking out business opportunities via Marcom or other creative business initiatives. Regular communication of deals, issues and opportunities with the relevant Field Engineer will also be required. Your excellent technical knowledge and communication skills are essential for credibility working with customers.
Are you highly motivated, goal oriented and taking ownership of your responsibilities? - Then we are the perfect partner.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent within the Sciences and/or Engineering
* No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years of relevant experience within Life-Sciences
Employee Networking Groups:
Women@Agilent, Council of Black Employees, Rainbow Spark, Society of Women Engineers Council, Agilent Veterans (AVETS)
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled