|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Manager, Global Financial Services|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/22/2022
Expire Date: 10/02/2022
Job Categories: Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Military, Sales, Executive Management, Franchising, Medical
Manager, Global Financial Services|
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Financial Services (AFS) is the financial arm of Agilent that supports the commercial team in closing deals by utilizing creative financing solutions. This opportunity provides the ability to manage a global AFS team in all key regions in the world that has experienced high double-digit growth for multiple years.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Drive incremental revenue/profit based on annual targets
* Develop relationships with key 3rd party financial partners globally
* Influence expansion of adoptions for AFS services globally with key stakeholders
* Engage with field sales leadership to thoroughly understand the commercial opportunities for the franchise and ensure they are implemented
* Collaborate with business partners to ensure opportunities are pursued to maximize franchise value
* Help the AFS/Commercial teams develop creative financial solutions that can be executed globally
* The ability to quickly summarize key business issues and create an associated action plan
* Collaborate with business partners and challenge the status quo to ensure key investments are thoroughly vetted
* Coach and develop the organization’s talent, contributing to the enrichment of the leadership bench
The salary range for this position may differ based on your actual work location. For CO, the salary range is $122,573.00 -$199,500.00.
Benefits in Brief
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in overseeing a financial services
* Executive experience leading a global financial services team
* Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding key goals/objectives
* Strong background, and technical expertise in leasing, subscription, rental, and other financing options
* Strong communication skills, able to develop relationships quickly
* Demonstrated ability to achieve results through partnership, and collaboration at all organization levels across a highly matrixed global structure
* Proven ability to clearly communicate organization strategy and objectives at Executive level reviews
* Demonstrated ability to assess/improve the capability of AFS
* Proven ability to quickly/objectively assess critical investments to re-scope, accelerate, or reduce as needed
* Expertise in developing a compliant business/financial culture
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled