Land a Dream Career in Marketing at a Growing Agency - Recent Grads May Apply!
Posted By: Will Moss on June 10, 2020 |
We are Gavin™, an award-winning, full-service marketing and public relations agency headquartered in downtown York, PA. Our focus is on comprehensive communications and marketing strategies for a wide variety of clients. Over the past few months, we’ve been fast-growing and need a new teammate to join our staff mid to late June.
We’re looking for someone who is devoted to providing outstanding support to our senior team in order to deliver the best outcomes for our clients. This person will be hardworking with a flexible demeanor, ability to self-motivate, excellent writing skills and a desire to learn. They must be detailed oriented, able to remain calm during high stress situations, manage multiple projects and goals and work under tight deadlines. We want someone that will add value to our team, is a critical thinker and wants to grow with us.
• Support the VP of Creative Strategy and Branding by managing client projects and
• Communicate effectively with clients and encourage trusting relationships
• Support the VP of Creative Strategy and Branding with compiling, maintaining and
organizing marketing materials for client projects / events
• Assist in the organization of promotional events for various campaigns and agency
affairs as needed
• Serve as the gatekeeper of the VP’s schedule/calendar
• Copywriting, editing and proofing as assigned
• Collaborate with various internal teams and participate in meetings to develop project
• Closely monitor assigned projects to ensure deadlines remain on track
• Assist with proposal development as needed
• Complete various administrative duties as assigned, including project support tasks
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content