Symposium | Our Lives Depend on It Part 3
Posted By: HBCU CONNECT on December 01, 2020 |
Check out this video from Dillard University in New Orleans, Louisiana!
"Our Lives Depend on It: A Dillard Symposium on COVID and Health Disparities" was held November 16-19 by the Minority Health and Health Disparities Research Center (MHHDRC). Night number three featured students from Dillard University's Pre-Health Program.
The students collaborated to discuss their projects and personal experiences with COVID as members of an at-risk community.
The presenters included:
* Bailey Patterson '23, Public Health
* Honour Williams '21, Chemistry
* Blessing Eborka '22, Nursing
* Aaliyah Gaskins '24, Nursing
* Thomas Adams '22, Public Health
* Indya Lusk '22, Public Health
* Tyler Findley '24, Biology
* Hayley Brumfield '24, Biology
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author