|CRM Strategy Manager|
Company: William Hill
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/13/2020
Expire Date: 09/13/2020
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
CRM Strategy Manager|
William Hill, the leading sports betting company in the country, is seeking a CRM
Strategy Manager with knowledge of sports and the sports betting landscape. This is
an exciting position that will report to the Retention Marketing Director as we scale and
further automate a robust CRM program. This is a hands-on role for someone who can
get things done.
Did you know…
• 1 out of every 4 sports bets made in the US today are placed with William Hill
• William Hill has been in business for over 85 years and is now in every state
allows legal sports betting in the US
• William Hill is an official partner of the NBA and the Washington Wizards; the
NHL and the New Jersey Devils, Washington Capitals and the Vegas Golden
Knights; Monumental Sports & Entertainment and the Washington Mystics.
What You Will Doing:
• Leverage our marketing technology tools in order to develop strategies and drive
implementation of a comprehensive omni channel, journey marketing program.
• Create triggered / automated campaigns that leverage segmentation.
• Develop and execute testing strategies around email to better engage, retain, and
• Monitor email KPI’s including open rate, engagement, and deliverability.
• Work closely with internal product and technology teams to incorporate best in
class tools into the William Hill CRM ecosystem.
• Incorporate additional data sets and regions into existing CRM system and
• Coordinate with marketing measurements manager to ensure campaigns and
journeys are being tracked and optimized.
• Work closely with the creative team to drive messaging.
What You Will Need:
• Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in CRM strategy.
• Interest and knowledge of sports.
• Marketo or similar experience preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and make strategic decisions in a fast-paced environment.
William Hill provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil
union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or
any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. William
Hill complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
• Must be able to type for extended periods of time
• Must be able to talk on the phone for extended periods of
• Must be able to write for extended periods of time
• Regular attendance in the office
Customer Journey Mapping
William Hill PLC is one of the world’s leading betting and gaming companies, employing over 12,500 people. Its origins are in the UK where it was founded in 1934, and where the company is listed on the London Stock Exchange. With headquarters in London and Leeds it has a national presence of licensed betting offices in Great Britain and Northern Ireland and is one of the country’s leading online betting and gaming services. In 2012, it established William Hill US with a focus on retail and mobile operations in Nevada, which is now the largest sports betting business in the USA. William Hill US (www.williamhill.us) currently operates 113 race and sports books in Nevada and the state’s leading mobile sports betting app. In New Jersey, William Hill is operating at Monmouth Park Racetrack, Ocean Resort Casino, Tropicana Atlantic City, and online with the William Hill New Jersey sports betting app. William Hill also is operating sports books in Indiana, West Virginia, and Iowa; a race book in Florida; and online with the William Hill Iowa sports betting app. William Hill is a licensed sports betting provider in numerous casinos in Mississippi and New Mexico, and serves as the exclusive risk manager for the Delaware and Rhode Island sports lotteries. In October 2019, William Hill signed an agreement with Monumental Sports & Entertainment to build and operate a sports book at Capital One Arena in Washington D.C., subject to regulatory approval. William Hill has licensed operations in The Bahamas, Italy, Spain and Sweden and serves online customers in the UK, Ireland and throughout the world from its digital hubs in Gibraltar and Malta. In February 2019, it completed the acquisition of MRG Group, acquiring the Mr Green and Redbet brands, and with it an expanded pan-European footprint in faster growing online betting and gaming markets.