|Senior Graphic Designer|
Company: Gavin Communications LLC
Location: York, PA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/04/2020
Expire Date: 10/04/2020
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Senior Graphic Designer|
GAVIN™, an award-winning Central PA Marketing agency, is currently recruiting for a full-time senior-level Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer is responsible for routinely conceptualizing creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic within an assigned project. This role is responsible for working with our design team in creating the overall visual aspects that support our client projects. Effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional team members is essential. To learn more about Gavin, please visit our website at www.gavinadv.com.
This position is a 100% work remote position during COVID-19, with limited client or office visits if required. Remote work options ongoing beyond COVID-19.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Exceptional creative design capability with a strong understanding of web best practices
• Expert-level knowledge and utilization of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Knowledge and proven ability to edit short videos, create animated designs for multi-media platforms and new media integrations
• Knowledge and background in video production, including shooting, editing, color correction, and basic sound mixing. Experience working with
Premiere, After Effects, and motion graphics is preferred
• Design new brands (logo and brand themes) and design campaigns and materials for established brands within brand standards.
• Create print and online communications using multi-media knowledge and skill, including typography, photography and videography, layout and design.
• Create visual concepts utilizing photographs, art or other design elements; collaborate with the agency’s creative team to determine best practices
• Execute design functionality and product layout and design as required for Web interfaces, navigation, page layouts, e-communication, advertising,
various online materials, etc.
• Management of traditional media projects including working with print vendors
• Strong understanding of web development and content management systems, including WordPress
• Basic HTML and CSS knowledge preferred
• Strong understanding of creative design and functional design across social networks, including design restrictions and requirements
• Work with agency staff to ensure content and design updates and edits meet standards for timeliness, quality and desired outcome
• Produce work under tight deadlines with the ability to produce favorable results under pressure
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Communication Design or Graphic Design (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience specific to digital campaigns, integrated marketing and public relations tactics
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team within a rapidly changing deadline-driven environment
• Agency experience or similar relevant work experience preferred
• Superior level of attention to detail
• Must possess the ability to be solution -oriented and work under minimal supervision
• Proficient in MS office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to manage high stress situations; remain calm under pressure
Contact Name: Hiring Manager
Company Name: Gavin Communications LLC
Phone Number: 717-848-8155
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Award-winning, full-service marketing and public relations agency headquartered in downtown York, PA. Our focus is on comprehensive communications and marketing strategies for a wide variety of clients. Gavin ™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination. Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual's qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual's past performance within the organization. Please submit cover letter, resume and two samples of recent work to email@example.com. INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.