|Managing Enterprise Architect - MDM Architect, Data Governance, Utilities - Chicago, IL|
Location: Chicago, IL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 12/30/2020
Expire Date: 01/30/2021
Job Categories: Architectural Services, Construction, Mining and Trades, Research & Development, Energy / Utilities
Managing Enterprise Architect - MDM Architect, Data Governance, Utilities - Chicago, IL|
In the Insights and Data Utility Data Management strategist role you will champion and influence data strategy adoption and execution across lines of businesses and geographies. You will advance emerging data driven capabilities for artificial intelligence, machine learning and advance analytics in partnership with various data, analytics and technology groups.
• Support the development of a prescriptive data asset strategy in collaboration with the Data Architecture team to ensure realization of benefits and serve as an input to the data platform strategy.
• Support building a cross functional delivery model spanning across data, analytics, strategy and operations.
• Guide planning and execution of monitoring our key metrics, resource modeling, and operational strategy.
• Partner directly on cross functional projects aimed at maturing MDM, data quality and data governance capabilities.
• Design ad hoc analyses to support specific teams in partnership with data experts.
• Contribute towards digital transformational initiatives to derive insights and future-state recommendations.
• Collaborate with our data management teams to define analytical roadmaps that support stakeholder needs.
• Build solutions, processes and relationships with leaders to understand drivers behind data performance and compliance.
• Evolve the way we track and measure data health and performance trends.
• Work with leadership to support solving for Enterprise Data Management and Delivery
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Skills and Competencies:
• Digital Transformation
• Business architecture, capabilities roadmapping
• MDM and data governance
• Data modeling and profiling
• Operations and process improvement
• EDM, ECM, Cloud, IoT, BI and ETL
• Delivery management and optimization
• Project Management/Agile using Jira
• Strong communication skills
• PowerPoint and Excel Master-Level
Utility background a must
Experienced strategic thinker
Experience problem solver who can take data and tell an insightful story to drive recommendations.
Experience in leading high performing teams with a wide variety of data management , analytical and operational skills.
High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
8 years working in Strategy & Operations, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics Consulting.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.