|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Program Manager - Cyber Security (Work Remotely)|
Location: El Paso, TX
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 12/30/2020
Expire Date: 01/30/2021
Job Categories: Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Military, Sales, Telecommunications, Executive Management, Research & Development, Environmental, Writing/Authoring, Energy / Utilities
Program Manager - Cyber Security (Work Remotely)|
General Position Description:
Program Manager for Commercial Cybersecurity business leading diverse teams for clients in commercial verticals including finance, energy, hi-tech, health and life sciences, and telecommunications. Project/Program Management responsibility for client engagements with ownership of technical, cost, and schedule delivery.
*** This is 100% remote position that will cover a Northeast Territory ***
· Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
· Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
· Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
· Identifies and mitigates program risks and issues.
· Acts as primary client contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with client to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
· Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
· Authors Statements of Work (SOWs). Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates financial terms/conditions of contract.
· Develops new business or expands the product line with the client in concert with Sales and Account Lead.
· Proven “full spectrum” leader
· Ability to establish and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, teams and prioritize appropriately
· IT or cyber security Project and Program Management experience; experience and/or knowledge within Security Operations Center (SOC) environment preferred
· Ability to lead across multiple disciplines and ensure program success
· Team work & collaboration; willingness to be a team player and be invested in the success of the team
· Commercial Sales and/or Business Development experience including Capture
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent training and experience
· Cost Account Manager experience
· HW/SW/cyber security team leadership experience
· Commercial experience leading complex programs for Fortune 1000 clients or within’ the Department of Defense domain
· Ability to travel up to 10-50%.
· Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law