|Product Management Intern|
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Employment Type: Internship
Date Posted: 09/23/2020
Expire Date: 11/23/2020
Job Categories: Other
Product Management Intern|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
• Define and drive use cases, personas, product features, requirements, roadmaps and release plans for product features
• Identify a variety of customer needs across the full solution stack, drive feature prioritization and work closely with engineering to deliver successful products
• Lead the product feature planning process
• Work closely with a cross functional team of engineers, marketing, sales, services and others
• Participate in customer meetings, demo’s and presentations
• Understand the market competition for the offering and develop a competitive positioning
• Define, track and interpret key business metrics
• Quickly able to understand technologies, architectures and designs and able to articulate them into customer-facing value statements
• Seamlessly able to translate solution features into business benefits
• Proven analytical ability and able to think outside the box
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Extensive experience with enterprise and service provider solutions
• Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity
• Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
• Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with diverse teams in a global setting across the company.
Education and Experience:
• Currently enrolled as a student in an accredited Bachelors, or Masters program
• Bachelors or Masters program in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics or Product Management
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce. We have a passion for what we do Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is advancing the way people live and work. Innovation is core to our DNA, and we’re innovating to help enterprises redefine experiences and drive smarter, hyper-efficient operations. Examples include: accelerating a cure for Alzheimer’s, sending supercomputers into space, and redefining sports fan experience. Our goal is to hire the best and brightest talent, to nurture their unique skills and ideas so they can win and grow with HPE.