Company: Eileen Fisher
Location: Remote or Irvington, NY, NY
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/28/2020
Expire Date: 11/28/2020
Job Categories: Retail/Wholesale
This position will report directly into the DTC Planner, responsible for executing global DTC location plans as well as allocation and replenishment strategies to achieve company goals and growth objectives. Provide analytical support, manage inventory levels, and provide insight into location performance to maximize business opportunities and minimize sales/margin risks.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Set, develop, and influence Allocation/Replenishment Best Practices through creating reporting, tools, and plans to anticipate location needs and make recommendations based on sales-to-inventory ratios
• Effectively work with Planner and DTC Buying team to identify and implement optimal allocation strategies using historical, seasonal, and current trends to achieve sales, margin, and turn goals.
• Develop and maintain solid understanding of store profiles in order to maximize sales with allocations/replenishment, taking into account store volume, capacity, regional and geographical factors, size needs, etc
• Weekly monitor classification/style performance and adjust allocation/replenishment strategy to maximize sales opportunities and minimize markdown liability
• Participate in weekly/monthly assortment/allocation strategy sessions with Planner and buying team.
• Balance stock needs between full price and off-price stores, including International stores, and digital through weekly reorders/allocations and transfers.
• Develop working relationship with the Store Field and Distribution Center teams to ensure continuous flow of product to stores/digital.
• Initiate store cluster plans seasonally. Analyze trends and make proposals to Planner and buying teams based on analysis.
• Initiate in season monthly store distributions based on trend analysis, make recommendations to buying team.
• 4-year college degree
• 2-4 years of Retail Allocation and/or Related experience/training
• Systems and Tools Acumen:
o Advanced Excel user
o Microstrategy, Blue Cherry, Mi9 experience a plus
• Financial and Business Acumen:
o Strong command of retail math concepts required, OTB management skills
o Adept at aggregating data and interpreting into actionable and informative analysis
• Candidate management attributes:
o Possess strong organizational and time management skills
o Demonstrates effective listening, written and oral communication skills
o Strategic innovative thinker with the ability to balance with tactical application and efficiencies
o Eager to learn and assume additional responsibilities
Company Name: Eileen Fisher
Luxury Retail apparel