|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Diversity Recruiter / Sourcing Specialist - Remote Work from Home|
Company: HBCU CONNECT, LLC
Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/29/2020
Expire Date: 11/29/2020
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Customer Service and Call Center, Employment Placement Agencies, Sales, Executive Management, Entrepreneurship
Diversity Recruiter / Sourcing Specialist - Remote Work from Home|
Looking for an experienced recruiter that has sourced candidates for different types of positions to pull resumes of diverse candidates for a variety of client needs on an on-going basis.
Should have experience with Boolean search tactics and experience using sites like LinkedIn, monster, CareerBuilder and or indeed to find candidates.
We have on-going needs to find talent for our clients for specific opportunities and for special recruitment events, so the right candidate could have lots of on-going work.
Work Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week.
Vacation: Flexible depending upon work load and progress.
Responsibilities of the Employment Specialist/Recruiter:
* Create job postings, network with candidates, work closely with hiring managers, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract top talent.
* Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone an in person), administer appropriate assessments & reference/background checks, make recommendations for hire and extend employment offers.
* Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with external candidates to ensure achievement of staffing goals, meet commitments to your team.
* Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system.
* Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates for open jobs.
* Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
Pay and Other Details:
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on experience and performance.
Bonuses available for exceeding performance expectations.
90 day probation period.
Email resumes to email@example.com
• Remote / Work from Home opportunity.
• Must be able to be on the phone with clients and job candidates.
• Must be able to prepare and join Video conference / zoom calls.
• Must have a professional phone and email presence.
• Must be available between 10am and 5pm EST for occasional conference calls.
Additional Requirements of the Staffing/Recruiter
* 1+ year experience with full life cycle recruiting preferred
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 1+ year professional experience in a related field (can include internships)
* An internal desire to strive for excellence
* Possess a problem-solving mindset with an ability to overcome obstacles that come up in recruiting
* Strong organizational skills and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize time and work efficiently
* Demonstrate a sense of urgency to assist our clients providing them with top talent
* Understand and demonstrate the value of providing extraordinary customer service
* Strong desire to sell from behind the desk and develop relationships
* Base salary is based on previous skill set and amount of recruiting experience\
* Training will be provided for all new hires but especially those that are new to recruiting
* Professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available